Child Custody – Visitation Advice

If you have a custody/visitation order that needs to be modified, you need to clear certain hurdles. If you have not been married to your child’s other parent and don’t have a custody order, you have joint custody with equal rights. You must file a custody action if you want to change that. We can help you find the best way to get or modify a custody/visitation order.

Client Reviews

We had a tough adoption that seemed to drag on with the state. The staff at Otterson Law were tremendously knowledgeable and a huge help to us. The adoption portion was all done quickly and we were very pleased with with their work. We will be using them in the future.

- Sima T.

Contact Us Now

Call for a Consultation at (907) 868-5050, or Tell Us About Your Situation Using This Form:

Leave Us a Message