Child Custody - Visitation Advice

If you have a custody/visitation order that needs to be modified, you need to clear certain hurdles. If you have not been married to your child's other parent and don't have a custody order, you have joint custody with equal rights. You must file a custody action if you want to change that. We can help you find the best way to get or modify a custody/visitation order.